Wednesday, September 5, 2007

return to idaholand

Moving back to Boise from Provo was, to say the least, an interesting experience. I haven't lived at home for longer than a Christmas break since the summer of 2003. Wow, I sound really old. I was torn between wanting be done and not wanting to leave; I couldn't decide which felt stronger. I think the knowledge that I'd be back to visit made it better.

I never thought I'd say it, but I do miss Provo. Well, the people in Provo. Over the last 5 years I've been able to form lasting friendships that have brought joy and timeless memories. It was hard to say good bye, but I knew it was time to go.

So, I packed. And packed. And packed. In the end, I think I made my dad proud; his packing skills must be hereditary. Here's what Lola looked like for the drive home
And I could still see in my rear view mirror.

1 comment:

Andy77 said...

That is a car packed FULL of stuff.