Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Toledo again (hooray)

Posted by Steph's Dad 4-2-08

Hi family!

The past week has been a great one but also kind of difficult knowing that Sister McFarlane would be leaving. She went to serve at the Johnson Farm in Hiram, Ohio for her last transfer as a missionary. I was so grateful to have had the privilege of serving with her her last transfer in the field. I learned a great deal from her example of diligence, faith, and optimism and I’m excited to refer to her example as I begin this next transfer. I can't wait for the miracles to keep happening.

My new companion is Sister Webb from Henderson, Nevada (a suburb of Las Vegas). She’s a riot and I love her already. She’s served all 10 months of her mission in and near Kirtland, so she’s ecstatic about being out in the field and being further west than Cleveland. I’m excited to apply her enthusiasm to our area and to keep seeing miracles.

I don’t have much time to email today because we still need to get grocery shopping done and such, but I wanted to let you know I’m still in lovely Toledo and I’m loving it. The Lord is amazing and this is His work. Thanks for being so great and I love you!

Sister Cannariato

P.S. I just found out that Sister McFarlane’s aunt is from Shelley…her name is now Pauline McFarlane but before it was Pauline Cox. Grandma or Dad, do you know her?

No comments: