Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Someone's Coming Home!

Hi all,

This is Stephanie's Dad with the best news you've heard all week. Sister Stephanie Cannariato will be returning to Boise on Thursday, March 5, just after noon.

She will report her mission in the Hickories Ward on Sunday, March 8 at 11:00 am. We invite you all to come and enjoy this day. We will have an open house later that day from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at our home, 5400 N. Hickory Tree Way, Boise, ID 83713. We'd love to see you.

Hurray for returned missionaries!

2 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Yay Steph! I am so excited to hear from you!

Ashley said...

Welcome welcome welcome!!! I won't be able to make it, but you are in my thoughts and prayers--and I may be wishing I was there--rather than singing my solo in our ward down here--yikes!!!

Congrats & thanks for service well rendered! I LOVE you :)