Saturday, August 11, 2007

a little timeline.

Since my blog is entitled "a quick succession of busy nothings," I thought I'd relay a series of events.

July 1: I don't know which word to use, but I was informed/told/commanded/inspired to go on a mission while fasting
July 3: Talked with my Bishop and received a blessing from my old hometeachers confirming I should go
July 6: Nicole got married!!!
July 12: I finally told my parents and family that I was going on a mission
July 18-21: Filled out papers online
July 22: Bishopric interview
July 23: Dentist appointment
July 25: Doctor's appointment
July 31: Stake presidency interview
August 8: Mission call comes in the mail
October 3: Report to the MTC to serve for 18 months in the Ohio Cleveland mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

Wow, I think that short explanation would make Dawn proud!

No comments: