Thursday, May 10, 2007

Heavenly Father's funny sense of humor

so i got a phone call last night from my bishop who asks if i'd be willing to give a talk this sunday. about what, you ask? mothers and how they influence our testimonies of the atonement of Jesus Christ.

i didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

but there's no one person that has influenced my testimony of the atonement more than my mom, and perhaps it's time for me to let others know. i'm going to be on my knees a lot during the next few days.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Steph you can do it! I am going to send you some stuff via e-mail that has been on my mind the past few days and I just want you to know that I love you! I will fast for you if you'd like me to. You will not be alone, she will be with you!

Can Can said...

thanks friend. It'll work out and I appreciate your support.