Monday, May 14, 2007

You are looking at the proud owner of...

...a slightly used video camera!!!

I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible, namely Geoff Wright, who drew my name from a styrofoam bowl since I participated in his video evaluation project. Thanks!

I can't wait to make music videos to Celine (which, by the way, Ash, I still need to get from Isaac somehow) and document the fun happenings of the summer.

I think I'm going to have to upgrade my computer that I'll soon be purchasing, now that I'm the proud owner of such a fun toy that will take up a TON of space.

I'm a weiner! I mean a winner! I mean, yeah for me!!!

2 comments:

xaque said...

Wheres the picture? I am only seeing words. I want to see pictures of this camera! Oh Geoff, he is just so great.

Ashley said...

WOW!!! 1. Bless Celine 2. Bless you for buying such a fun toy 3. Bless Bro. Wright 4. Bless you again for blogging more 5. bless the water skiing trip we will go on when I come home for Brad's wedding ;) and 6. I guess bless Isaac too, after all he was pretty fun to kiss when I liked him ;)

*note: these are in no particular order.

*note: I am glad my computer is still 3 hours off... the move and daylight savings... I know insomnia... at least it is less consistent! I LOVE YOU!!!

I have a killer story--more like a kill me I have lost my mind story-- although it is pretty much like ALL the others... Sally meets boy. Boy has fan club. Sally wins boy for short time. Boy wants Sally, but only as Pres. of fan club. Sally cries. Then Sally kicks the crap out of boy (only this time at a YSA FHE+4missionaries BBQ @ Sally's house). Now Sally feels bad and cries even more. Then Stephy comforts Sally. Thanks Stephy.