Sunday, June 3, 2007

if Diana Ross could see me now...


I survived.

Yes, it's true--180 days of teaching, baby.

For the last year and a half of my life, I've spent the majority of it teaching, trying to teach, thinking about teaching, loving teaching, or dreading teaching 11 students with Autism. In the long run, I think I'll remember each of my 11 students for the amazing capacity they had to bless the lives of others and the changes they not only experienced but the changes they brought about in me. To each of them I say thank you for providing learning, laughter, tears, and growth that will last a lifetime.



I will miss these little guys.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WOW!!! It's like blogging heaven--I step away from the computer for a few days and I get all these o=so=wonderful stephy posts!!! When you miss them I will just remind you to look to the scars and remember the bruises--uyou'll always have a part of them with you!!! ;) I LOVE YOU!!! And don't worry you'll always be Miss C to me--although you never left me on the bus ;)